Monday, September 28, 2009

Well, my completely crazy life is almost done, so I can return to normal. Well as normal as it can be. Extern will be over next week! and BEAR will be returning home! I am so thankful Chris is letting me keep my little pup!

I cannot describe how wonderful it is to have a home with my husband! I swear things started out rough, being married not just living together. I think the stress of being apart so much due to school was the hardest thing I have gone through. Now that we are together in our house, things couldnt be better. I think it happened this way for a reason. Our relationship is totally not typical and I love it. We are growing closer and closer now, and i cant get over that wonderful feeling I have when i walk in the door and my sweetie has cleaned and he gives me a big hug. He has supported me going to school and helped me all that he can since my hours are so long.

okay I am done ranting and raving about my wonderful hubby, just want him to know how much he means to me!!!!


soon to come photos of the house and such =]

No comments:

Post a Comment