Friday, September 11, 2009

2009= huge year

I cannot believe how much has gone on in just this year!

First Christopher and I got married (february 7th!)

We bought our first house & moved in LAST WEEK!

And yesterday was my last day of Medical Assistant classes. Here I come extern! That is only going to last 5 weeks and 2 days. I will officially be an MA!

Along with all the ups there have been so many downs. But no matter what we will make it through. God will give us strenght to make it through it all.

Now I am preparing myself for the next chapter in my life, Nursing! Just a few pre-req classes and im good to go.

I can't believe it has almost been 4 years since we graduated high school!(in may) Time really flies, especially after high school. I really hope things continue to work out. God has blessed Chris and I with love, a home and amazing families.


= ]

No comments:

Post a Comment